Brad Gerstner: Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Career, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Siblings, Date of Birth, School, Hometown: Brad is the Founder & CEO of Altimeter Capital – Crunchbase, and a famous American Investment Partner, Individual/Angel. Brad Gerstner was born in the state of Indiana on May 4, 1971. Brad will turn 50 years old in 2021. Thomas Gerstner (father) and Martha Burt Gerstner (mother) raised Brad Gerstner in Indiana, USA (mother). Brad Gerstner also has siblings. Lynne Vandy, William Gerstner and Douglas Gerstner are siblings of Brad Gerstner. Brad currently resides in the city of Woodside, California, USA. Brad Gerstner is famous on social networks, especially on Instagram and Facebook, where he has a sizable fan base. Gerstner’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $2 billion in 2021. (approximately). We will look at Brad Gerstner’s wiki, biography, wife, children, age, height, weight, family, net worth, and social media in this post.
Brad Gerstner’s early life
Brad was born in the state of Indiana on May 4, 1971. He will be 50 years old in 2021. Martha Burt is Gerstner’s mother’s name and Thomas Gerstner is his father’s name. Brad Gerstner also has siblings. Lynne Vandy, William Gerstner and Douglas Gerstner are his sisters. Brad attended Indiana University and Harvard Business School. He also earned a master’s degree from Harvard
Larry Page – Net worth, Age, Height…
Larry Page – Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Biography 2023
In 2007, Brad married Michelle Boyers and the couple had two children, Lincoln and Jack.
Brad was born into a highly educated family on May 4, 1971 in Indiana, USA. Brad will be 50 years old in 2021. Martha Burt is Brad Gerstner’s mother’s name and Thomas Gerstner’s father’s name. Gerstner has three siblings. He has two brothers and one sister. Lynne Vandy is his sister, while William Gerstner and Douglas Gerstner are his brothers.
Brad is about 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a TBA in millimeters and a TBA in metres. His weight is about 68 kg and the weight in pounds is TBA. His hair is brown and his eyes are also brown. Approximate height in feet and inches: 5 feet 8 inches
Here is Brad’s full Biography/Wiki, family name/mother/father/brother, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, hobbies/interests, girlfriend, wife, wife /husband, car, property, bike, address, email, home, hometown, ethnicity, hometown, birthplace, parents, achievements, phone number, school, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, income/income/net worth, date of birth, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, date of birth.
Brad Gerstner Biography, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real name||Brad Gerstner|
|Height (approximately)|| in inches- 5’8”|
in centimeters- 172.72
in meters- 1.727
|Figure measurements (approximate)||Don’t know|
|Date of birth||May 4, 1971|
|Age (as of 2021)||50 years old|
|Place of birth||Indiana, USA|
|Zodiac / Sun Sign||Don’t know|
|School||Harvard Business School|
|Academic level||After university|
|Address||Woodside, California, USA.|
|Hobbies/Interests||Travel, surf the Internet, play games, listen to music, invest, stocks, securities|
|Siblings||William Gerstner, Douglas Gerstner and Lynne Vandy|
|Children||Lincoln and Jack|
|Net value||1-2 billion USD (approximately).|
Some lesser known facts about Brad Gerstner
- William Gerstner and Douglas Gerstner are brothers of Brad Gerstner. Lynne Vandy is her older sister’s name.
- His net worth is said to be between 1 and 2 billion USD (approximately).
- Gerstner loves animals.
- Dogs and cats are Brad Gerstner’s favorite pets.
- Gerstner enjoys traveling, surfing the internet, playing and listening to music as well as investing in stocks.
- In 2007, Gerstner married Michelle Boyers and the couple had two children, Lincoln and Jack.
- Brad was born in Indiana, USA and currently resides in Woodside, California, USA.
- United’s shares are valued at $150 million by Altimeter Capital. Additionally, Expedia stock is worth $50 million. He is one of the country’s wealthiest individuals.
- Brad is the Founder & CEO of Altimeter Capital – Crunchbase and a prominent US Investing Partner, Individual/Angel. As of 2021, his net worth is predicted to be between $1 and $2 billion (approximately).
Social media accounts
Also read, Thomas Selleck: Wiki
Subscribe with us to get the latest updates on Brad Gerstner!