(Get the definition of Real Madrid vs Man City) – The pinnacle of heroics in the first leg of the 2022/23 Champions League semi-finals will be the confrontation between Real Madrid vs Man City at Bernabeu Stadium.
Comments and predictions Real Madrid vs Man City
Time: October 5, 2023 | Semi-connection – Champions League | Stadium: Bernabeu
- Full match: 0.25:0
- Round 1: 1.5
- Full match: 2.75
- Half 1: 4.5
- Full match: 9
Predict the results of Real Madrid vs Man City
Man City is playing extremely well and it is difficult to find an opponent strong enough to stop The Citizens’ victory. Even when they have to be away at Real Madrid in the 2022/23 Champions League semi-finals, coach Pep Guardiola’s team is still expected to have a better chance of winning than the defending champions.
Real Madrid vs Man City winning odds
According to the analysis of football website Sports Mole on the performance as well as statistical data of each player, the most likely result in this match is that Man City wins with an efficiency of 46.02%. . A draw has a probability of 24.8% and a win for Real Madrid is 29.23%.
– The highest probability for Man City to win is 0-1 with an efficiency of 9.61%.
– The next likelihood ratio for the results is 1-2 (9.29%) and 0-2 (7.63%).
– The most likely draw is 1-1 (11.68%), while the score if Real Madrid wins is 1-0 (7.35%).
Determine the possible odds in the match Real Madrid vs Man City. Sports source
Real Madrid vs Man City statistics prediction
Based on the above football comments, we and professional football sites have given the results of the match between Real Madrid vs Man City:
- Sports: Real Madrid 2-2 Man City
- Sportskeeda: Real Madrid 1-4 Man City
- Our prediction: Real Madrid 1-2 Man City
Financial statistics Real Madrid vs Man City
- Referee: Artur Soares Dias (Portuguese).
- Referee Artur Soares Dias has a total of 191 matches in his career.
- He drew a total of 853 yellow cards (an average of 4.47 cards/match) and had 29 red cards (rate of 0.15 cards/match).
- This talented position has been penalized a total of 59 times, a rate of 0.31 times/match.
The most notable information Real Madrid vs Man City
- Real Madrid is holding 3rd place on the 2022/23 La Liga rankings with 68 points after round 33.
- Man City leads the Premier League with 82 points after 34 matches. The Citizen has 1 point more than the second group, Arsenal, and played 1 less match.
- Real Madrid has had 4 consecutive victories when playing at Bernabeu’s home field. These include the King’s Cup final against Osasuna and quarter-final matches such as the Champions League against Chelsea.
- Man City’s away record is also very impressive with a series of 9 unbeaten matches, even 6 of which were wins.
Real Madrid vs Man City force information
- Real Madrid: Militao is suspended. Ceballos is injured. Ferland Mendy is not sure about fighting.
- Man City: Benjamin Mendy is suspended. Palmer is injured. Eliminate the ability to play.
Expected lineup Real Madrid vs Man City
- Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Rudiger, Alaba, Camavinga; Valverde, Kroos, Modric; Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius Jr.
- Man City: Ederson; Walker, Dias, Akanji; Stone, Rodri; Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Grealish; Haaland.
Confrontation history Real Madrid vs Man City
4 – 3
2 – 1
4 – 1
Real Madrid’s recent performance
2 – 1
2 – 0
4 – 2
4 – 2
2 – 0
Man City’s recent form
2 – 1
3 – 0
4 – 1
3 – 0
Football commentary Real Madrid vs Man City
Real Madrid and Man City are currently the two highest level teams in Europe at the moment. Not only do they have a series of good players in their squad, both sides pursue beautiful and highly effective attacks. There are so many factors that make the confrontation between Real Madrid vs Man City in the middle of this week that the whole world is waiting for.