Sophie Grace: Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Career, Net Worth, birthday, Boyfriend, school, Siblings, Hometown: Sophie Grace is an American child actress known for her appearances in Terror in the Woods and The Baby-Sitters Club. Sophie was born in Philadelphia and later moved to Los Angeles. She comes from a large family with five siblings. She began acting at the age of three and began professional training when she was 10 years old. In 2018, she made her official acting debut as Kaitlyn in the Lifetime television movie Terror in the Woods, inspired by true events. In the Netflix series The Baby-Sitters Club, she plays the role of Kristy Thomas, another main character, in 2020. She has a large social media following, but nothing is known about her personal life. .
Childhood and early life
Ryan Gosling Height Weight Age Body…
Ryan Gosling Height Weight Body Age Net Worth
Sophie Grace McCarthy, also known as Sophie Grace, was born in the United States on April 9, 2006. She was born in Philadelphia and currently divides her time between Jacksonville and Los Angeles. She was born in Ireland and has Irish ancestry. Her close-knit family raised her as one of six siblings. Her three brothers and two sisters still live with her. Her stepsister is Marissa Zaneski Grace. She began performing at age three, appearing in school and community productions. She began professional acting training at the age of 10.
Sophie Grace’s career
Sophie Grace landed her first audition for the lead role in Lifetime’s Terror in the Woods after two years of acting training. Her first role was in this movie. The 2018 drama is said to be based on a true story about two girls who agree to sacrifice their best friend for a fake online legend. The stabbings were dubbed the “Slender Man Stabbings.” Sophie plays Kaitlyn, a 12-year-old Georgia girl, and Ella West Jerrier plays Rachel, her best friend, in the film. Sophie went on to star in The Baby-Sitters Club, a Netflix series based on the children’s book series of the same name by Ann M. Martin, published from 1986 to 2000.
This is Sophie Grace’s full Biography/Wiki, her family/mother/father/brother name, age, height in feet, weight, body measurements, hobbies/interests, boyfriend , husband, spouse, car, assets, bike, address, email, home, hometown, ethnicity, hometown, birthplace, parents, achievements, phone number, school, Twitter her, Facebook, Instagram, income/income/net worth, date of birth, zodiac sign, education, caste, religion, Date of birth.
Sophie Grace Biography, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real name||Sophie Grace|
|Job||Actress, model and social media personality|
|Height (approximately)||Don’t know|
|Weight approx.)||40 kg|
|Figure measurements (approximate)||30-22-32 inches|
|Date of birth||April 8, 2006|
|Age (as of 2021)||15 years|
|Place of birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Hometown||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
|School||Local High School, Jacksonville, Florida, USA|
|Academic level||Don’t know|
|Marital status||Not married|
|Husband/Wife/Wife/husband||do not apply|
|Children||do not apply|
|Net value||200 thousand USD|
Some little known facts about Sophie Grace
- Sophie went on to star in The Baby-Sitters Club, a Netflix series based on the children’s book series of the same name by Ann M. Martin, which ran from 1986 to 2000. On July 3, 2020, the series comedy-drama premiered.
- Sophie Grace plays Kristy Thomas, the head of the babysitting group who fights social injustice in the series. The film follows the lives of five middle school students in Stoneybrook, Connecticut, as they start a babysitting company. Sophie was chosen for the show after a nationwide search and beat hundreds of other hopefuls.
- Sophie also appeared in short films including Genesis (2018), Business as Usual (as Hadley, 2018) and The Over-the-Hill Grand Prix (as Hadley, 2018). (Sophie Grace, 2018). In 2020, she will also appear on The Morning Show and Entertainment Tonight.
- Mulan is Sophie’s favorite Disney character. She has plants in her house and names them.
- Almost everyone in her family participates in sports. Surprisingly, Sophie’s character in The Baby-Sitters Club, Kristy, is also an athlete. Sophie dyed her hair dark for the role of Kristy.
- Jennifer Anniston is one of her favorite actors. Sophie is passionate about animals. Her family has two dogs. She likes painting and sketching. The combination of peanut M&Ms and Kit Kats is her favorite candy.
Social media accounts
Also read, Thomas Selleck: Wiki
Subscribe to us to receive the latest updates on Sophie Grace!