Season 1 of Fox’s newest reality series, Stars on Mars, will see fans see their favorite celebrities’ journey to space, but not literally. It will debut on Fox on Monday, June 5, 2023, at 8 p.m. ET.
The cast members of the much-anticipated program will see the stars face a range of obstacles in a setting resembling space and Mars while attempting to survive the severe circumstances. To win, though, only one can outsmart and outlast the others. Season 1 of Stars on Mars will include a wide range of celebrities. They will include actors, Olympians, comedians, reality stars, and others who will compete in hard situations and fulfill tasks in order to win and become the last space invader standing.
William Shatner will host Stars on Mars.
Fox is recognized for producing some of the most entertaining reality series in recent years, and it is well-known for its diversity and high-quality material. Star Trek great William Shatner will host Season 1 of Stars on Mars, which will involve celebrities attempting to conquer the planet via a variety of simulated activities. According to the show’s official synopsis:
“(The celebrities) will colonize, compete, and conquer ‘Mars’ until one victorious space invader emerges, claiming the title of ‘the brightest star in the galaxy.’” Celebs will forego their jerseys, work suits, and red carpet dresses in favor of the ultimate outfit: an astronaut suit.”
The stars on Mars will see the stars utilize their wits and social skills to the fullest. The victor will be dubbed the “brightest star in the galaxy.” In traditional Big Brother fashion, the 12 celebrities will utilize their talents to connect with their fellow castmates.
The actors will be seen competing in a variety of objectives during the tournament. After each task is completed, the stars will utilize their social skills to establish alliances and devise plans. The cast members will give it their best in the tasks in order to guarantee their safety. They will vote at the conclusion of each mission to send one of their castmates “back to earth.”
The official synopsis continues:
“‘Stars on Mars’ will send these famous rookie space travelers where no one has gone before and reveal who has what it takes to survive life on Mars.”
Check out the list of celebrities who are taking part in the reality competition series.
- Porsha Williams Guobadia – RHOA star and author
- Lance Armstrong – Former professional road-racing cyclistNatasha Leggero – Comedian, actress, and writer
- Ariel Winter – Modern Family breakout star
- Marshawn Lynch – Former NFL running back
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse – Actor and comedian
- Tinashe – Pop and R&B singer, dancer, actress
- Ronda Rousey – Professional wrestler, Olympic medalist and UFC champion, and actress
- Adam Rippon – Olympic figure skater and TV personality
- Tom Schwartz – Vanderpump Rules cast member and restraurer
- Richard Sherman – NFL cornerback
- Tallulah Willis – Entrepreneur and artist