Watch: Tortured Turkish Dj Tried To Comfort Girlfriend Before His Death

Here we will talk about Turkish DJs as the public is searching about it on the internet. The public is surfing the internet to know more about him and not only that, they also want to know about his girlfriend as the public is searching about her on the internet. So, we have included information about him in this article. Not only that, we also provide details about his girlfriend as the public is searching for her on the internet. So, continue reading through the article to know more.

DJ was tortured

Tortured Turkish DJ tries to comfort his girlfriend

A famous Turkish DJ who was “horribly tortured” to death in London tried to console his lover while she was locked in a bathroom and blindfolded, according to horrifying court hearings. . On October 13, 2022, Mehmet Koray Alpergin, 43, and his girlfriend Gozde Dalbudak, 34, were kidnapped by six men as they left an upscale Italian restaurant in Mayfair. They were taken to a location near Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The jury was told they were escorted to a closed pub, where Dalbudak was taken into a dark toilet while Alpergin was assaulted, burned with hot water and stabbed while standing.

Tortured Turkish DJ tries to comfort his girlfriend

According to Metro, Alpergin tried to comfort his girlfriend, who had just arrived in the UK three days ago, even as he was being brutally abused. Prosecutor Crispin Aylett told the court that Dalbudak heard his partner screaming at him: “My love, don’t be afraid.” She heard him say: “Sorry, my love,” but it was interrupted by Alpergin, owner of Turkish radio station Bizim FM, screaming and screaming in pain. During the London trial of six men charged with murder, kidnapping, false imprisonment and perversion of justice, Alpergin’s terrifying last minutes were described in detail on Thursday. On October 15, DJ’s naked body was abandoned in the woods and later found by a dog walker.

See more:  Forrie J Smith: Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Whiskey, Net Worth, Wife

Dalbudak claimed that after being kidnapped, the gangsters assaulted her in the face and knocked her unconscious. Before being released, she was detained in the toilet for more than two days. Just three days before her horrific kidnapping, she made her first trip from Türkiye to the UK, the court heard on Thursday. According to Metro, prosecutor Aylett told the court: “This was her first and certainly her last visit to the UK.” On October 21, 2022, Ms. Dalbudak returned to Türkiye. He added that she has not yet returned to the UK, despite continuing to liaise with London police.

Categories: Trending

Leave a Comment